Tuesday, July 20, 2010

when we meet up again?


it's was a sunny day ...
i watch this movie
before i open my blog
wow...
is't sooooo gam dong!
of couse
i cried
haha
this such a nice movie
some one ask me,'you really don't want forgive her?'
i said
'i din't angry,i also no need to forgive her...maybe she anything also don't know,
i just want to change myself,i just don't want like a clown...
ya,now she's just a normal friend for me,no need to care her life good or not,
i don't want she again and again
look down upon me'
next,our 2 years anniversary at 2 november
expect we will have a good memory at this day
want plan 1st^^
long time no chit-chat with my miao miao yun yun they all...
miss their sound so much^^
girls,find 1 day meet up ok?
all buzy working and study
except me><
so free~
i know they all envy me~haha~no need work,no need worry about money
yaya...
1 day you will say bored!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages