Friday, July 16, 2010

~facing my life~

joo ann and shan~so sweet nia~
my friend-miao miao

my friends-yun.xiu,yenny,fang



you always wan relatively,always wan to win me,always wan innuendo me ...

now i know ur real face...i m so sad why you becom like this...

when you innuendo me,i don't know anything,i told my husband,

he said'you vry stupid!she just want to show off only!'

yaya...i just only know that...

since before that,many people told me don't too close with you...

i din't heard...coz...i believe you...

ask for it;burn my fingers

enough...after that,i will not care ur business anymore...
i will not like a clown anymore...

thanks...u make me grow up...

u make me becom mature...

thanks...u look down me...

i will thanks you coz,you give me the energy want's to change myself

thanks you give me a impetus want to success...

thanks a lot...

i will not told any people who is't...

except my real friends...


who's my real friends...?

my real friends will care me

we happy together and play together

no metter you are poor , rich ...beauty or ugly...

just want make you happy only!

if i m unhappy,the first one consolation me it's my real friends

thanks my real friend...

to give me depend on yours

thanks a lot...a lot...



today,write until here...

coz...today got manything to do><

vry buzy^^

don't worry me,i sure i am strong~

haha~


i will not look back...!

i will facing my life...!

i want success...!

i want be a rich people...!

i want becom mature...!

plus oil!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages