Sunday, July 18, 2010

joey diarrhea


it's sunshine now
but...
i hate sunshine
why?
feel so hot!
❤ i love cloudy ❤

joey diarrhea one week already
but she look active
no anything unwell
she diarrhea 5-6 times per day
but,this morning already 4 times!
so worry about her
maybe she eat too much laver,
when we ate steamboat last week
the first day she's excrement are black colour!
fortunately now change to yellow colour already...
i din't bring her go clinic becoz i heard people said always eat medicine
will harmfulness children's body
but't one week already,must want go clinic see doctor
if not, consequence will very serious
my joey look very active
she play her toys,eat her corn flake,watch her favorite movies
like usually
i hope she will be well
don't make me worry,my baby...
love you^^

now my tongue swollen
very pain and can't eat anything
but't
thanks my lihren take care of me
he always call me drink more water
always ask me hungry or not..?
he such a good husband,good father
he always put we at number 1
thanks god give me a good husband
thanks BAO ZHU aunt ,she also teach me give joey drink brown sugar
it will stop the diarrhea
everything will be well
CHEER UP!




1 comment:

Pages