Saturday, July 17, 2010

...sunday again...

it's sunday again
so fast...
i know lihren woke up at 3am
then play NEED FOR SPEED
i said he crazy d...
haha...
sky was very dark,gloomy
i hope the sky will always like this
hehe><
today i feel better then yesterday
i will not heartbroken and disappointed for her
i got many friends without her
my friends all very concerned with me
and every people said she like to show off
haizz...
now i look back
i m really a clown
she said my dress ugly
i also smile
i m really a clown!!!
ya...now i will change myself...
becom mature...
but't...
i becom mature inside my mind
not outside only
i will to prove for my self
REAL FRIENDS will not like this
no innuendo no relative no look down
i will not be a clown anymore
Next,sunday...haha
will go eat ice with red bean
with my husband^^
so miss there...
next month want's go penang again...
so bored...
go QUEENSBAY again...
i like queensbay more then prangin
i like gurney more then queensbay
haha...
go penang for what?
SHOPPING
haha...actually not shopping la
got something to do
regret before that lihren go penang no follow he go
i heard yee fang said penang got many food to eat
now can't ad.
got roast sweet potato
i want!!!
but't now close ad.
haizz...
if go penang working better then working at airmade
boss always bla bla bla...
always scold meiyun and me
and put up an electric eye at shop
OMG
always scold we
no handphone no chit-chat no go out no toilet manytime
like this how can work?
like a machine
then i pregnant ...
also want's like this
OMG
so kesien nia~
today write until here
want's open my party town
my house very beautiful lo
haha!
bb
>>>><<<<









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages