Wednesday, July 21, 2010

for the most one i hate

lastnight no fight with hubby
he promise me delete the naked picture
but't i n0 delete it
because i want he delete the photo himself
not me
angry><
pick up meiyun n go central meet up yenny then go summer pearl
we bla bla bla
talk the boy who r the most one we hate
guess ...who is't?
yaya...it's ming lo~
we all hate he
i don't like he always like talk me,criticize me
ya...
now i know more his bad becoz cartoon n hubby join us
wow...so shameless...
money is not importent
but he too over
he owe cartoon and other friends include my dear too much
always said no money
cheat the friends
call friends treat he eat
no money eat?
cheat la!
now he always call my friends go out
don't know what he want to do
but we think he want taker back our xiuxiu!
they all said no free no time~haha!
if you see this blog,i just want tell you,don't disturb my xiu again, they all hate you,
look back what did you done ?your bad thing it's too many
talk 3day also can't finish...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages