Monday, June 27, 2011

waiting you

time flies
you go there one week already
i still can't adapt
my ji mui -miao come find me and accompany me
a whole daylong
she was scare me bored and can't adapt
yes,you was never leave me alone
everynight you will came home no metter you at where or buzy
everynight no people pillow talk with me
no people hug me falling asleep

but ... i'm ok
don't worry me
i will try to adapt
try to independent
try to do everything without you
fortunately we have skype
if not,i think i will crazy
muahahaha~
your two daughter very clever
you no need worry they bully me

dear,you know...i was waiting august
cause i will go there meet you and stay there
hmmnn...
now i cherish every second i can accompany our two sweetheart
hope everything will be as the same as expected

1 comment:

  1. =‘(
    我哭了。。我可以体会那种等待和寂寞的心情。。
    你们很恩爱。。也很幸福。。
    是夫妻的模范。。祝福你们幸福快乐。。
    一直白头偕老^^

    ReplyDelete

Pages