Monday, August 2, 2010

woohoo~~^^

oh~no~so hot today when i was woke up ...

will be going to queensbay shopping at this sunday ...

this time i will never forget bring my visa!

now on my save money plan,so can't buy too much ><

will go KL and malacca at next year

i budget want bring 5000++

because joey got go also

and ...next year CNY want buy new cloth

ang pao ...woo...

so terrible ...fortunately i will working at next month ...

together with my dear friend--yun

got a friend chit-chat with me

hubby said we need buy a pot for cooking rice

=.=

i know you worry me but no need la ><

i go to work not go to eat

now you all know why i always can't keep fit lo?

if i going to work,less shoppng ,less spend out the money

i was a shopaholic ...

some time i also don't know i buy what but my money empty already

but i think i am better then many people already

now i will think twice when i want buy

hubby said i becom mature already

know think over it

ya...

you don't what i plan yet ><

i want go KL buy la ... haha~~

woohoo~

i want go watch THE LAST AIRBENDER at this friday

yeah~

i want going to prepare our lunch ...

bb^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages