Thursday, August 5, 2010

a embarrassed day

finally repair my phone...
lazy go out ><
called hubby take it go repair
now can charge my phone ...
Photobucket
i was going to learn etiquette last night
i tell baozhu aunt i will go working at august or september
she said will miss me
haha...
ya...baozhu aunt very love me...
always bake cake and making pastry for me
very sayang me
haha...
Photobucket
go village mall and Korean restaurant at tuesday
rare yenny come fetch me~
oh no~
because of the night to play badminton so no makeup
i was met my old classmates
shit!!
ya...wear ordinary clothes and shoes
no makeup
oh~So embarrassed
i was no face see people la!!!
haizz...><
we go play badminton at tuesday night
so great...
with my all friends...
it was a happy day!~~~
I LOVE MY FRIENDS
next week we meet up again ya~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages