Friday, August 13, 2010

stay away from the right and wrong

woke up so early today
haha
da gu said want go out eat today
and hubby 2sister back from penang and jitra separately
as usual i will wake up at 10-11 am ><
i feel so unwell yesterday
stomachache...
fortunately my mum give me the powder to eat
ginger powder...
it made from thailand...
yup...
now i feel better...
i think back you again yesterday
i know ... you very hate me...
but i hate you also...
don't think i don't know is you sms me when i want married...
now you delete and block me at msn...
i feel so happy...
no need to see your edit face...
lieing people you very pro...
i still remember who said she was 'make love' with my hubby...
so terrible...
you think i will believe you?
you just want destruction us...
you said how many vicious talk at my backside...
you think i don't know?
you siad i am coquette... rob your lihren ...
walao...
we together at march
you two break down before CNY
all you said...
my family want find you out before...
but i did't give...
i not scare you,i just want give you a chance
now ...
i delete your msn also...
no need to see your face
so good like this~
stay away from the right and wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages